“Too soon fron the cave, too far from the stars. We must ignore the whispers from the cave that say, ‘Stay.’ We must listen to the stars that say, ‘Come.'”
- Here’s a phrase you don’t hear every day: “The physics of moshing”.
- It’s the end of the Universe! Well, not exactly. Not quite. Not yet. But maybe, someday.
- Feed your mind with arXiv, a repository of scientific paper preprints.
- Witness climate in motion, with the Climate Time Machine.
- Know your sciences, and the subtle differences between disciplines.