- Speaking of your brain, it’s really complicated, but you already knew that. Have a look, anyway.
- And all that complication can be very interesting. Or, rather, two words: “dancing gorillas”.
- Which, in turn, makes evolutionary psychology a bit tricky, to say the least.
- On another subject entirely, two more words: “bats” and “tequila”.
- More from the animal kingdom: The Cape fur seal strikes back.
- In less predatory news, try something about obsidian lava flows.
- Or maybe look up at the sky, and contemplate the idea that life may be closer than we think.
File under, “Hmph.”
No, really, I don’t know what to say, so let us just check in with Pallab Ghosh, for BBC:
Researchers say that the treatment should be considered for hundreds of other chimps that have been used in scientific research.
The finding comes as a US funding body thinks about retiring the more than 300 chimps it uses for medical research.