• Can you say ununpentium? Never mind. Try:New element! (Kind of.)
• New body part! (Sort of.)
• New geniuses!
• New matter?
I really need to work on my repertoire. I shouldn’t have to stop and think of a brilliant quote from someone, somewhere, sometime, every time I do this. Meanwhile, we can file under “live and learn” the idea that I’ve been doing it wrong. Instead of using unordered lists, I should be using “p style” tags. Or something like that. So if things look a little strange over the next few days, that’s probably why.
• Just when I thought it was safe to beam up to the Enterprise, it turns out spacetime might not be so cooperative
• As long as we’re in a Trekkie mode, can you guess the most popular suggested name for the fourth moon of the former planet Pluto?
• And considering the final frontier, David S. F. Portree offers his reflections on the current and future American space program.
• In more Earthbound news, yes, your dog is plotting subversion.
• The National Institutes of Health have achieved new insight into Fetal Alcohol Syndrome; now they just need to figure out what to do with it.
• And let us head back into orbit, because Canadian astronaut Chris Hadfield is really cool.